SAN JOSE, Calif. — July 11, 2012 —Sunrise Telecom® Incorporated (OTC: SRTI) today announced the AT2500Plus, a new addition to the company’s family of best-in-class CATV spectrum analyzers. The AT2500Plus ensures that operators can eliminate problems in the network before they affect the end customer experience. The new realPOP report generator and updated AT-Web features provide the most comprehensive proof-of-performance compliance testing and advanced automation for FCC and SCTE-40 requirements.
Sunrise Telecom’s AT2500Plus one button, automated analog and digital proof-of-performance suite simplifies and standardizes testing through a web browser interface, improving efficiency and increasing productivity. The AT2500Plus has the most comprehensive set of automated FCC and SCTE-40 digital tests, including frequency, group delay, frequency response, digital HUM, and micro reflection margins. Test results are delivered in an easy-to-use csv file format. The optional Cloud-based realPOP SaaS report generator helps consolidate all that data into an easy-to-manage, FCC-ready report including headend, end-of-line and 24-hour test data. Additionally, a 43 dB MER range allows users to see impairments and identify marginal performance issues in the headend or HUB before they impact the customer experience.
The new AT2500Plus adds unique new features to a tried and true “work horse.” New features include:
- AT-Web, a browser-based remote control and automated testing system that does not require a local client for remote operation.
- AT-Web also provides the most comprehensive analog and digital testing suite, providing most FCC and SCTE-40 tests in an automated suite.
- Optional realPOP SaaS web service provides comprehensive report generation including headend, plant and 24-hour tests.
- With enhanced hardware and firmware, the new AT2500Plus also offers greater than 43 dB MER measurements, even on tilted and fully-loaded networks without external pre-amps or filters.
- Headend and HUB validation testing that used to take hours or even days to complete can now be done automatically with greater accuracy, consistency and complete documentation.
“SCTE-40 and FCC proof-of-performance testing provides for a thorough and pragmatic methodology for helping Cable Network Operators to assure their networks and meet the quality expectation of demanding customers,” said Bahaa Moukadam, chief executive officer at Sunrise Telecom. “Our new AT2500Plus is the most comprehensive, highly-automated solution for network technicians tasked with managing and documenting the onerous suite of proof-of-performance tests.”
Along with the AT2500Plus test engine, Sunrise Telecom offers realWORX® WEB, a 24/7 return path monitoring and downstream performance system for pin-pointing service-affecting issues, before they become customer-affecting issues. Offering unsurpassed sensitivity, realWORX WEB identifies network impairments and correctly defines the problem type, alerting the user immediately further increasing the productivity of field personnel.
About Sunrise Telecom Incorporated
Sunrise Telecom is a leader in test and measurement solutions for telecom, cable and wireless networks. The company's robust portfolio of feature-rich, easy-to-use products enables service providers to deliver premium voice, video, data and next-generation digital multimedia services quickly, reliably, and cost-effectively. Based in San Jose, California, Sunrise Telecom distributes its products through a direct sales force and global network of sales representatives and distributors. For more information, visit http://www.sunrisetelecom.com.
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949.768.4423 ext. 801
Sunrise Telecom, Inc.