CATV/QAM/ Video Spectrum Analyzer
The AT2500RQvPlus is the industry’s most complete spectrum analyzer, combining superior QAM analysis and best in class analog measurement capability. The enhanced AT-Web automates both the analog and digital proof-of-performance tests, saving time, making tests consistent and providing excellent documentation.
Today’s broadband network technicians face the challenge of keeping the soon to be “all digital cable plant” operating at peak performance at all times. With its enhanced QAM performance, the AT2500RQvPlus allows technicians to quickly perform sophisticated tests and get accurate results at higher MER levels, even on those difficult Annex A QAMs. The Sunrise Telecom AT2500RQvPlus is a lightweight, full featured 1.5 GHz spectrum analyzer built to withstand the rigors of field use and to perform equally as well in today’s sophisticated headend environments.
- 43 dB MER range
- One button analog and digital POP (proof-of-performance) tests
- realPOP data management and Report Generator
- Remote operation from any standard web browser
- Superior QAM demodulation capability and excellent BER performance, featuring MER capability up to 43 dB
- AT2500 AT-Web offers one–button digital proof of performance as well as many other features, including remote operation and switch control, all via a simple web connection
- QAM analysis includes constellation, statistics, group delay, frequency response and impairment analysis for Annex A, B and C signals
- 1.5 GHz high sensitivity spectrum analyzer with built-in automatic filter for increased dynamic range
- Automatic Filtering and pre-Amp provides exceptional dynamic range for analog and digital measurements, even on tilted test points.
- Complete set of CATV measurements including CCN, CSO, CTB, ICR, DOM, Hum and carrier frequency
- Multiple trace display with detector selection and enhanced markers for added flexibility
- Exclusive HUM measurements on Digital QAM signals
- Performs QAM detailed measurements on Annex B & C QAM signals with one button testing on a remote IP connection
- Provides Headend and Hub testing with 43dB MER capabilities
- Detects QAM RF signal impairments before they turn into customer complaints
- Integrated analog and digital measurements, both local and remote, in one analyzer
- Isolates difficult-to-locate problems using comprehensive QAM Impairment Analysis