The SONET/SDH/ATM Module is the smallest 1.5 Mbps to 2.5 Gbps test set in the world. It’s perfect for installation applications, with pluggable SFP transceivers for electrical (155 M E) and optical interfaces (52 Mbps up to 2.5 Gbps). Combining DSL and SDH/SONET on a single platform, it tests before and after the DSLAM, covering all technologies from customer premises to the backbone.
- PDH/T-carrier testing: 1.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 34 Mbps and 45 Mbps interfaces
- SDH/SONET testing: 52 Mbps and 155 Mbps electrical and optical interfaces, 622 Mbps and 2.5 Gbps optical interfaces
- 155 Mbps electrical SFP
- Bit error rate testing and error performance analysis conforming to ITU and Telcordia standards
- SDH/SONET mapping/demapping of PDH/T-carrier tributaries
- SDH/SONET overhead bytes control and decode