realGATE workflow optimization system is a comprehensive web application suite to manage and optimize workflow for centralized engineers, managers and field technicians. Using realGATE, a field technician can download test profiles for a given service configuration, upload pass/fail test results as service “birth certificates”, view previous test results, and associate tests to a subscriber work order. This can streamline work order processes, maximizing test consistency and supporting increased productivity. With realGATE, communication service providers can resolve subscriber service issues faster, ensuring the job gets done right the first time, eliminating repeat service
This productivity tool also collects, analyzes and reports on field activities, including productivity key performance indicators (KPIs). Supervisors and managers can now track and manage the progress of productivity-improvement and customer service-improvement initiatives; as metrics can be viewed by group or down to the individual. Moreover, realGATE will increase centralized engineers’ productivity by automating test profile and test asset management, increasing job quality across the field organization.
- Tracks who is using your instruments and why so you can estimate the value the instruments provide
- Works in conjunction with existing order tracking systems so test results are linked to work orders.
- Displays interactive web-based test results from any computer once they have been uploaded.
- Permits users access on a feature-by-feature basis.
- Increases productivity at every level by simplifying:
- Management and tracking of valuable assets
- Test procedures & reporting
- Pass/Fail parameter changes
- Firmware downloads
- Uploads of Test Results
- Uploads of Site Profile changes
- Central control of system profiles (test profiles, limits & pass-fail parameters, channel plans, test results and related work order/ticket number information), test plans, and test results
- Reduces management time requirements for work completion & quality verification
- Reduces capital equipment costs by tracking test equipment to ensure assets are fully utilized and calibrated
- Reduces repeat truck rolls by reinforcing “right the first time”
- Track and configure devices, and upgrade firmware remotely.
- Send and receive test results whenever connected to the network.
- View test results and create detailed reports by region, area, system, and technician.
- Create customized home certification reports for each installation/service/maintenance and develop a history of a location’s previously stored test data.
Screen Shot Examples