Scalable Communications Network Test Set Does the Work of Multiple Units
Installing and maintaining next generation transport networks requires precision specialized instruments. The STT ONE (Optical Network Expert) module offers service providers a complete testing solution for today’s metro and core networks. The portable STT ONE unit performs the work of multiple test sets, and its attractive price/performance ratio makes it ideal for tight budgets.
The versatile STT ONE test set saves time and expense as technicians perform routine and advanced testing on legacy and next-generation transport networks. Plus, its intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to use. The powerful ONE module for the Scalable Test Toolkit (STT) is designed to test emerging optical technologies such as OTN (ITU-T G.709) and next-generation SDH/SONET (VCAT/GFP/LCAS), in addition to conventional SDH/SONET and PDH/T-carrier.
- OTN, EoS, SDH, SONET in one instrument
- Dual wavelength optical transmitters up to 2.66 Gbps
- Advanced differential delay measurement, generation, and payload reassembly
- Fully independent or can be combined with other test modules to enhance application
- Ethernet traffic generation over SDH/SONET without extra equipment
- Auto-configuration and tributary scan