Traffic Analysis and Monitoring System for NGN and Mobile Networks
Keeping next-generation service and network environments running smoothly requires a detailed real-time view of network status. The Sunrise Telecom TAMS (Traffic Analysis and Monitoring System) is a flexible, cost-effective solution that advises network administrators of critical conditions immediately so corrective action can be taken, allowing them to improve troubleshooting capabilities and maintain high performance.
TAMS is based on probes that are deployed onto the network to collect data. The probes send the data back to centralized servers, where it is stored and transformed into valuable network management information. The system provides 24/7 data collection and end-to-end correlation for troubleshooting, analysis, and extensive reporting and alarm capabilities. It even verifies voice quality in real time over PSTN and VoIP networks.
- Diagnoses network problems and identifies their root causes
- Monitors both signaling and traffic
- Provides NOCs with a network-independent monitoring facility
- Provides active support for call diagnostics
- Delivers multiple views and reports at various user levels
- Proactively monitors service quality for each service and customer
- Can be deployed incrementally as requirements grow