Powerful Data Management and Analysis Solution
WinCom II is a Windows-based management and data analysis software program, providing powerful capabilities for analysis and record keeping of stored measurement data. The program allows users to transfer files to and from an AT2500 or AT2000 series spectrum analyzer and create an archive of measurements and configuration files.
- Remotely manages data from a PC over an Ethernet or RS-232 link
- Generates automated FCC PoP reports (FamilyWare compatible)
- Downloads and uploads stored measurement data or user-defined configuration files
- Creates, edits, and manages multiple channel plans
- Upgrades firmware on AT2500 or AT2000 series spectrum analyzers
- Easily copies and pastes analyzer screens, exports data records in ASCII format